Thomas I. Rozsa received the following formal degrees from the following institutions:
A BS in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in June 1968; an MS in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering from the Graduate School of Science and Engineering from New York University in June, 1969; a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from UCLA Graduate School of Management at the end of the summer quarter 1972; and a Juris Doctor degree from Southwestern University in June, 1977.
Mr. Rozsa has also received a certification as a certified hypnotherapist from the Hypnosis Motivation Institute in September, 2002.
Thomas I. Rozsa has had the following professional work experience:
1. Test Engineer at the United States Naval Ship Research and Development Center, Carter Rock, Maryland (previously called the David Taylor Model Base) from June to August 1968.
2. Engineer for three and a half years in the Structures and Aircraft Department, for a year and a half at Lockheed Aircraft and for an additional year and a half at North American Aviation subsequently renamed Rockwell International.
3. Mr. Rozsa worked in the finance area in venture capital analysis and corporate banking from January 1973 through the end of August 1979, including working at Security Pacific Capital Corporation and working at the Union Bank, rising to the position of Vice President of Corporate Finance.
4. Mr. Rozsa has been continuously working as an Intellectual Property lawyer specializing in prosecution of patents before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, prosecution of trademarks before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and prosecution of copyrights before the United States Copyright Office as well as being involved in litigation, both in defending against and prosecuting litigation involving patent infringement, trademark infringement, trade dress infringement, copyright infringement and unfair competition. Mr. Rozsa worked for the boutique firm of Beehler, Mockabee, Arant and Jagger and then subsequently for the law firm of Gene Arant from September 1, 1979 to September 1, 1983. Mr. Rozsa worked as a partner in the law firm of Tilles & Webb from September 1, 1983 to February 28, 1988.
5. Mr. Rozsa started his own practice on February 29, 1988, a leap year in the Chinese year of the dragon, and has been in practice as the managing partner or President of ROZSA LAW GROUP LC and a predecessor legal corporation. Mr. Rozsa continues to practice full time in the field of intellectual property, both in patent, trademark and copyright prosecution and both prosecuting and defending litigations.
6. Mr. Rozsa was admitted to practice before California state courts including the Supreme Court of the State of California and the all federal courts in the State of California. He was Admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and before the United States Supreme Court. Mr. Rozsa is also permitted to litigate in federal courts in other states with special permission as a lawyer in good standing in the State of California.