Sandy created, produced and hosted her own music-interview television show for two years with guests such as Peter Tork, Brian Ray (Paul McCartney's Band), David Philp (The Automatics), We Five (You Were On My Mind), Laurence Juber (Paul McCartney & Wings), The Quarrymen, and many others before moving to L.A. TalkRadio. She also appeared as a "Wench" in Pirates of The Caribbean II & III, and
has worked in other films and T.V. shows.
Sandy assisted Peter Tork at the 2010 NAMM Festival, where he publicly thanked her in front of industry peers for her work at the NAMM Festival AND The Monkees Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Petition.
Sandy Jacobson has been a Guest Speaker on panels for
● The TV/Film department at Loyola Marymount University,
alongside representatives from DreamWorks and Warner Brothers.
● The FAR-West Conference for The International Folk Alliance.
● The “Women In Business” Internet Radio show by Dr. Gayle Carson.
Sandy Jacobson’s life story has appeared in:
● BackStage.com (THE actor’s publication)
● XL-Magazine – An international publication for people living Extraordinary Lives
● Member Grammy Association – Work on her show earned her membership into the organization.